Openshore Property have been selling and managing property in Dubai for almost 10 years. These page shows selected articles from our “Dubai Property News” newsletter mailshots and other articles including Buying Advice over many years.
If you are an existing customer and have purchased a property directly from Openshore you can click this link, go to the bottom of the page and make a comment about the service you have had- ”RATE OPENSHORE PROPERTIES AND SERVICE”
Click the heading “DUBAI PROPERTY NEWS“ or any of the links on the top left side. This will take you to the Openshore Dubai Property News articles which are by date order.
These are articles written by an Openshore Consultant. The RECENT POSTS are listed in the left menu (which may sometimes be at the bottom) in date order.
These are comments posted by readers in response to the posts and articles or other comments. There is a form at end of each article that can be completed to add a comment. The comment does not get posted immediately. Please enter your first name and email address (this is not shown).
These are old articles and posts arranged into months by date order. See the menu on the left or at bottom
The posts and articles have been classified into different categories and you can click the relevant category to see all articles of that type. Some popular categories are :-
There may be some comments linked to the articles which you can read and you can make relevant comments yourself.
Readers are welcome to comment and provide feedback. This is not possible on the very old articles from 2008 to the middle of 2012 as comments on those are now closed.
Please observe the rules below.
- Comment Form Guidelines: The comment form at the bottom of each article must be filled in with a proper name and URL. Comments using keywords, spam or blog-like URLs, or suspicious information in the comment form will be edited or deleted.
- Email Privacy: Email addresses are required for commenting, and they are not published on the blog, nor shared. They may be used by the blog owner to privately contact the commenter.
- Commenter Privacy and Protection: All email, snail mail, phone numbers, and any private and personal information posted in any comment will be deleted as soon as possible to protect the privacy of the commenter. To prevent such editing, never share this private information within the blog comment.
- Language and Manners: This blog is “family friendly” and comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or considered by the blog owner and administrator to be rude and offensive, will be edited or deleted. Play nice.
- A Comment is Conversation: A comment which does not add to the conversation, runs of on an inappropriate tangent, or kills the conversation may be edited, moved, or deleted.
- Limit Links: This blog is setup to automatically hold any blog comment with more than one links in moderation, which may delay your comment from appearing on this blog. Any blog comment with more than one link could be marked as comment spam.
- What To Do If Your Comment Does Not Appear: If you leave a comment on this blog and it does not appear in a reasonable time period, and you know that it does not violate these Comment Policies, contact us at email@example.com.
- Comment Spam: Any comment assumed to be possible comment spam will be deleted and marked as comment spam.
- Commenters Blocked: Anyone who violates this Comments Policy may be blocked from future access and/or commenting on this blog.
- All Rights Reserved: The blog owner, administrator, contributor, editor, and/or author reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. They also have the right to block access to any one or group from commenting or from the entire blog.
- Hold Harmless: All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the commenter, not the blog owner, administrator, contributor, editor, or author. By submitting a comment on our blog, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, Openshore Property, and all subsidiaries and representatives harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
- Trackbacks Are Comments: All trackbacks will be treated inline with our Comments Policy.
To ensure your comment is posted it’s important to avoid:
- Abusive or threatening language, or those that incite hatred against any social or ethnic group
- Sexually explicit or indecent text, or content containing obscenities or profanities
- Potentially defamatory comments, or anything that you have not created yourself
- Overly negative comments about the blog or the blog poster
- Reviews containing personal details (such as your email, phone number, password or address)
- Reviews that condone or promote illegal activities
- Spamming (i.e. the submission of the same or very similar comments many times)
- Writing in languages other than English, overuse of text speak or code of any kind
- Providing links/url’s to other sites that would contravene these house rules
- Advertising, commercial promotion or campaigning of any kind
- Impersonation of any person, alive or deceased, real or fictional
This blog was a separate site previously and was linked to the sales website recently. Content was transferred to latest version of this website software – WordPress and images updated in May 2014.